WELCOME TO MY BLOG I AM HUMBLED xxx

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Anadorei


download (1)download (2)download (3)downloadimages (1)imagestowerpub.lg

Pussy Cannibal Holocaust

Just redoing this blog it in all honesty was quite shit!! Fuck knows what I was doing when I wrote it!!
Anadorei are a not so well known band outside Japan from what I can gather? I really don't know how I got to know about them.


I believe one of the girls has since linked this blog to her blog so that's nice to know she appriciates my efforts to spread the word!! Anyway they are 3 little Japanese girls making noise & it's a pity they aren't still going cause I can't get enough of them I hope you lot can't as well??

I've uploaded all their songs to my YOU TUBE PAGE where you can find other shit I've done & got into over the years some I decided to delete after I came out of whatever crazy annoying trip I was on trying to piss people off (For that I apologise.....mostly!) 





Here are the two vids I did! Try hunt the cd's down not hard to find!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks, i discover you blog, excellent music, i love this noise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure just wish I had more time to do more

      Delete