WELCOME TO MY BLOG I AM HUMBLED xxx

Sunday, 30 December 2012

Dr AIDS


WE SOUND DIFFERENT LIVE THIS WAS SUPPORTING THE ROTTED
My old band built with my mate Piggy (later on Petch) going since Oct 2009 & well we was shit then but I honestly think we’re pretty decent when we finished  we we’re never gonna be technical or people go wow those vocalists were outstanding that guitarist well he could give Jimmy Paige a run for his money etc… but we are entertaining live we’re pretty original (ish) cause we write catchy bloody tunes with 50% piss take lyrics & 50% pissed off lyrics!!

Can’t say we done ourselves any favours when we first started with some of the lyrics/things we said cause some people don’t seem to get the joke but hey what can ya do about that except semi apologise if you thought that way other than that I think we’re fucking great.
I’ve put all the releases in one file it’s the NECROQUEGCUNTCORE DEMO, DRIVE ME TO KILL YOU EP & THE RETURN OF NECROQUEGCUNTCORE EP !

No comments:

Post a Comment