WELCOME TO MY BLOG I AM HUMBLED xxx

Saturday, 12 July 2014

Sad Boys


The great news is that NYC is back on the map with loads of proper good bands coming out of that fair city! I can almost say American HC rules again after many years of that macho fucking bullshit from a load of those band who are now big stars...... the true underground is back with music & that appeals to my fussy as fuck old ears!! 
SAD BOYS have members from many of these said bands a current fave of mine NOMAD!! Anyway I'm only putting their older stuff (not so old) cause I won't put up new releases cause it's wrong buy them they've only just came out. I wouldn't mind a copy of the Mexico Tour tape if anyone can zip it to me?? 






2 girls 2 boys female fronted with vocals that remind me of The Comes at times. 
I pretty much don't know much more about them 


No comments:

Post a Comment